- A list of hazardous substances used in the workplace is maintained and readily available at the worksite.
- There is a written hazard communication program addressing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), labeling and employee training.
- Each container of a hazardous substance (vats, bottles, storage tanks) is labeled with product identity and a hazard warning (s) (communicating the specific health hazards and physical hazards).
- Material Safety Data Sheets are readily available at all times for each hazardous substance used.
- There is an effective employee training program for hazardous substances.