Heavy Equipment Operations
- We train and certify all operators to ensure that they operate equipment safely.
- We properly maintain all equipment.
- Equipment is examined for defects before using.
- We follow safe operating procedures for picking up, moving, putting down and any other usages.
- We promote and require safe driving
- We utilize GPS tracking to monitor speed.
- Do not handle loads that are heavier than the capacity of the industrial truck.
- We remove unsafe or defective equipment/trucks from service.
- We require all operators to wear seatbelts.
- We require operators shall always wear their PPE, including proper head protection, and visible fluorescent safety vest.
- We assure that rollover protective structure is in place.
- We make certain that the reverse signal alarm is operational and audible above the surrounding noise level.